Welcome to the topic SEO PPC AGENCY.
If you are planning for a quick return on investment (ROI), then you will need to work with a pay-per-click or PPC agency. A PPC agency has the expertise to create campaigns for your business in Google Ads, Bing Ads, social media and various other platforms.
While SEO is a perfect approach for long-term growth, but sometimes a business needs an immediate boost. An SEO PPC agency can offer campaign management to ensure that the money that you have spent is put in the right area for your business.
What is SEO?
The word SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimization’, and it is known to be a process to improve your site to increase its visibility for the relevant searches. When you get better visibility on your pages in the search results, it is quite likely that you can garner attention and attract your existing and prospective consumers towards your business.
What is PPC?
Pay-per-click or PPC is a type of online marketing that is done with the help of different platforms like Google, Bing and Facebook. With PPC, the advertiser pays only for the clicks, or when the user clicks through to the landing page that he/she desires. It is known to be a way of buying traffic to your website against earning visitors through organic methods like SEO.
Digital marketing services with a positive ROI
An SEO PPC agency focuses relentlessly to get you the results that you would like and take care of everything. This includes your campaign and the landing page setup, and also the ongoing optimization and management. Such an agency will help you to generate more leads and sales in order to continue the growth of your business. An SEO PPC agency will make you think of them as an extension of your team.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- You can get the in-depth keyword and audience research to determine the best possible keywords to rank for and target.
- Digital marketing services also involve original content that is created for the company website. You also get on-page SEO optimizations for the existing pages.
- A technical SEO team monitors and fixes the potential technical issues that can be harmful to SEO. Such an agency also offers local listing optimization for Google, Yelp, Bing and Facebook business listings.
- You get link building for proactive outreach and content promotion for the generation of more backlinks. They also offer your results, revenue and positive ROI for your business.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) management
- When you hire an SEO PPC marketing agency, you get a complete PPC ad account setup, management and also optimization. You get an advantage of in-depth keyword, competitor research and audience to determine your best targeting opportunities.
- There is a dedicated landing page that is designed and created for your ad campaign. It also has notification emails that can alert you of the new leads.
- There is also a call and conversion tracking setup that can track what keywords/audiences convert the best. They also offer a custom ROI dashboard that sends monthly reports to you by email.
Tips for choosing an SEO PPC agency
- Set your budget and stick with it
Before you choose any SEO PPC firm, setting your budget becomes extremely important. The second most important thing is to stick to your budget. It would help if you chose a figure that leaves room for you to adopt other marketing campaigns. Try to set a realistic amount in terms of the kind of SEO PPC campaign that you are looking for.
- Look at each SEO PPC agency’s track record
When you select an SEO or PPC advertising firm, you have to see for how long it has been around, and you must know what it is doing. If you find such an agency that fits your budget, and is located closer to you, but has served only a few clients, then you should reconsider.
- Try to know each potential SEO PPC agency
Before you hire an SEO or PPC agency, it is always a good idea to talk with them over the phone. This will enable you to ask them any questions that you have and get an immediate response from them. The answers for such questions can help you to understand better the agency, their work history and how they will be working for you.
There several SEO PPC agencies and consultants that have a baseline of PPC management experience, but when it is about the higher levels of skill, strategies and understand, then a professional PPC agency has no equals. These PPC experts can start your SEM advertising effort with a PPC audit of an already existing campaign, or conduct keyword research of high level.
Also Read: FACEBOOK ADVERTISING COMPANY
Also Read: MARKETING AGENCY SERVICES